The International Tea Club, a private organization, was established to contribute to promoting awareness and understanding of Korea and promoting friendly relations among mankind through the implementation of international tea cultural exchange and cooperation projects, while contributing to the promotion of the cultural sentiment and welfare of the public through the correct establishment of tea culture and creation of high value.
Our foundation provides the following services to our members:
· Various education services and cultural services to members in the fields of education, research and academic affairs in cooperation with public institutions (education institutions, cultural institutions)
· Education by linking the department of tea culture management at Won kwang Digital University with an example master's degree in Oriental studies at Won kwang University
I'm running a business.
· Systematically carry out cultural hardships and restoration activities through the Korea Institute of International Car Culture and the Korea International Automobile Culture Association
It provides a wealth of specialized materials for traditional culture.
· By signing an agreement with public educational institutions in China and Japan, the company provides an opportunity to experience cultural relics of each country in person.
· Explore and develop locally distributed traditional cultural products through the Korea Automobile Distribution Association and correct the distribution order
We provide members with access to cultural products at a more effective and affordable cost.
The deep-rooted tree lasts forever without being swayed by the wind.
But trees without roots soon die of drying up.
Finding my roots, my hometown, is about letting the world know of my existence, and thus giving birth to another life.
If you plant the tree of hope as deeply as we do, our new history begins at that moment. You will see the fruits of your little compassion that will take root and bring those little minds together to lead the world.
Our foundation will do its best to help the history of our people take root in the world.
Your hope is the hope of all of us.
Lee Jin-soo, chairman of the International Tea Cultural Exchange Cooperation Foundation, a private company.